The Faculty of Languages is one of the leading colleges in the areas of qualifying human resources in the field of language teaching and linguistic research.
The Faculty of Languages fulfills its vision through:
- Qualifying specialists in foreign languages to meet the increasing need of local and regional marketplace
- Conducting scientific research within an interactive environment in the Faculty
- Reinforcing cooperation and partnership between the Faculty of Languages and the local community bodies in order to enrich the programs of the Faculty
- Making available a building for the Faculty of Languages and equipping it with information technology systems that meet the teaching and researching needs
- Developing the system of evaluation for the administrative staff in the Faculty of Languages as well as computerizing the administrative procedures
The Faculty seeks to achieve excellence of academic education in the areas of language and translation in order to graduate highly qualified cadres in language teaching, translation and scientific research able to work in various educational, economic, and media establishments.
By the end of this academic year , I will leave the campus of my university . ... Noor Raba’ah